Our response to Covid-19
Hello and thank you all so much for your calls and texts during this unprecedented time.
We want to be very clear that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. There are many new safety and sanitation initiatives that we are implementing but we wanted to inform you of the most important:
• Social Distancing – We are scheduling clients to be serviced individually , thereby reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%. Service Providers will be working in every other station, leaving an empty station to keep a safe distance.
• Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you wear a mask to your appointment and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears.
• Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
• No Beverages – We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
• Limited Items and Guests – We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you perhaps to your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time.
If you would like to confirm when your Service Provider will return to work, feel free contact them individually. We will be calling clients to confirm and reschedule appointments for May 1st and into the future. Due to the scheduled shifting of the Service Providers, your scheduled appointment may not stand as it was previously scheduled, however we will notify you as soon as possible. We will be working hard to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.